1 Processing of personal data.
- 1.1. The personal data provided by the Client (contact information: name, surname, postal address, e-mail address) will be part of a file owned by the company Jose Carlos Marí Ivars, with address at Calle Eugenio D'Ors, Nº9 , CP 03730 Xàbia / Jávea, (Alicante), with the purpose of managing the relationship as a customer.
- 1.2. Also, we will send you information regarding iTEKNA, such as news, promotions, discounts, which may be of interest to you.
- 1.3. iTEKNA states that all information will be treated confidentially, as well as the effective implementation of all security measures that guarantee the security of your personal data.
- 1.4. The Customer may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition or cancellation, for it must send a letter to the email stating the right you wish to exercise attaching a copy of the National Identity Document or similar documentation to the above address or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2.1. In order to speed up the service offered, iTEKNA will use "cookies" to offer you a better and more personalized service. This "cookie" is installed when the browsing session begins on any of the iTEKNA websites. If the User does not want a "cookie" to be installed on their hard drive, they must configure their browser to not receive them, using the one recommended by their browser for this procedure, or deleting it directly on their computer.
- 2.2. In case of elimination of "cookies", the speed and quality in the operation of iTEKNA services may decrease. iTEKNA will save your typical navigation route to adapt our services as much as possible to your preferences. The User expressly consents to the use of "cookies" by iTEKNA, without it being necessary to request his consent every time he enters our website.
3 Responsible for the treatment.
In the case of contracting start-up services and creation of a web page, the following precepts shall apply:
- 3.1 The Client is responsible for the data obtained through its website.
- 3.2 The Client assumes responsibility for regulatory compliance and must comply with the obligations that correspond to him as the owner of the file.
- 3.3 iTEKNA will provide services for the website acting on behalf of and on behalf of the person in charge, acting therefore as the person in charge of processing under the provisions of article 12 of Law 15/1999 of December 13 on data protection of personal character (LOPD) and in articles 20 and following of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation that develops the LOPD.
- 3.4 iTEKNA undertakes to keep the maximum reserve, confidentiality and secrecy regarding the information and data that it accesses on behalf of the client, henceforth Confidential Information.
- 3.5 The Client will be the only one who will decide on the purpose, the use of the data accessed by iTEKNA.
- 3.6 iTEKNA will only process said data following the instructions of the Client.
- 3.7 iTEKNA undertakes, after termination of this contract, not to retain any copy of the Confidential Information.
4 . Selection processes.
Jose Carlos Marí Ivars guarantees that your data will be treated confidentially and will implement sufficient and adequate security measures to guarantee the security of the same.
Likewise, we inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition granted by current regulations on the subject, by sending a letter to the above address or email email@example.com, clearly indicating the right to exercise and enclosing a copy of the DNI or similar documentation.